Finding a water softener in Minnesota should not be hard, after all the Twin Cities in Minnesota is where the pioneers of the Water Conditioning Industry first started. Lynn G. Lindsay (The Lindsay Company) and neighbor Emmett Culligan (Culligan Water) first started experimenting and developing water treatment around 1925 in Minneapolis, MN.
With Hard Water being prevalent in more cities than not in Minnesota, there is no shortage of companies or stores to purchase a Water Softener in MN. Merle’s Water Conditioning is one company in Minnesota that has dedicated their services to Water Softening and water related Filtration and Purification. Merle’s Water Conditioning has been providing local water softener service throughout the Twin Cities Metro and Surrounding Areas Since 1959.
Why Merle’s Water Conditioning?
- Over 53 Years Of Local Water Treatment experience
- Independent Company Not Limited to a Single Brand or Franchise
- Affiliated with Several of the Top Equipment Manufacturers in the Nation
- Family Owned and Operated Since 1959 (3 Generations Strong)
- Members Of The Minnesota Water Quality Association
- A+ Better Business Rating
- Recipients of 2010 & 2011 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Solution, NOT Sales Driven Recommendations
- Water is ALL We do!
What about the Softeners Merle’s Offers?
Because our customers range from those with extreme water problems, budget requirements and those who simply want the best, we need to cover the whole spectrum. We do this by working with the most innovative manufacturers in the country and making the most of word of mouth advertising. We’ve found that the companies our customers have heard of or asked for our opinions about, became familiar with them because of the millions of dollars they spent on advertising. Guess who pays for that? We recommend you spend your money on the best technology and skip paying for mass media advertising or commissions.
Here are some of our products and services we offer:
- High Efficiency Water Softeners – Use Up to 50% Less Salt than other “On Demand Systems”
- Salt Recycling Water Softeners – Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
- Whole House Filtration + Softening – In A Single System!
- Twin Salt Water Softeners – 24/7 365 Soft Water
- Fully Refurbished Rental Returns – Rebuilt with New Media